Friday, August 13, 2010

Mini Class with Rhonna: EXPLORE



Join me as we *explore* different ways to create & get your spark on!  
I've designed & created an exclusive Spark kit that can be used digitally or print out & use in hyrbid crafting!  I'll share what sparks me when I explore new ways to create! and..I'll be sharing some design secrets, how to use the digital brushes & lots of other fab ways to really spark your creativity!


The great thing about our venue, Noah's, is that we have wifi access & it's a totally hi-tech place! So, in order to join in at Spark, you'll need a few things:

1. Bring your laptops (with Photoshop or Photoshop Elements installed) to play right along with me. This is optional. You don't have to & if you don't have a laptop, don't worry. Just take good notes & go home to explore new *sparky* techniques & skillz! (And, if you don't have PS or PSE, you can always download a 30 day FREE trial to play along!)


2. Note the class supply list here. Be watching your email for the special code from House of 3 that will allow you FREE access to this exclusive Spark kit.  If you haven't received it, please let us know at: Megaslett@gmail.com

No comments: