Wednesday, August 3, 2011


Okay girls! We have a little somethin' somethin' to help you out. Check this out.

We want to help those of you who would like to come to Spark but are having a hard time parting with the complete registration fee all at once. We don't want money to keep anyone from coming! SO- we decided to offer a split payment program.

You can make three payments of $120 due on the 9th of August, September and October.

Please contact Megan if you want to take advantage of this offer.

meg.sparktheevent@gmail.com


2 comments:

Maren said...

I would love to do the split payment plan for Spark. I have tried several times to send an email to Megan at the email above. Each time it comes back undeliverable. Is there another address I could try? Thanks so much, Maren

Jen said...

I feel like some force is working against me! I was supposed to have one Tupperware party LAST week and TWO this week, and ALL THREE have cancelled on me. If they'd gone as planned, I would have been able to take advantage of this!! I'm SO SAD!