Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Spark No. 2 Video

I am happy to announce that we are accepting online pre-orders for the SPARK NUMBER 2 video.  Below is the short teaser we put together for the event.  The film will be completed this fall and available for shipment early November.  Just in time for the holidays. 
Please contact meg.sparktheevent.gmail.com for questions regarding DVD orders.

The song for Spark No. 2 teaser is Mindy Gledhill-Whole Wide World.
The song for the SPARK Number ONE video is Bishop Allen & The Broken String-Butterfly Nets.




Spark DVD



6 comments:

Ady said...

I can't wait to get my copy... It's an amazing teaser

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

OMG!!!! I cried the first time I saw it at SPARK and now I am crying again!!! so emotional for me and so wonderful... I hope there is another event next year because I am so there! Thx ladies for an amazing time... HUGS!!!

Lindzie said...

Oh sweet! You can see the back of my head in one of the shots! I'm famous!

Nancy Wyatt said...

Can't wait to get my copy!! We started a Spark Sisters Blog, would love for as many Spark Sisters to stop on over and link up or follow! :) www.sparksisters.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

The question is, when will you announce Spark No. 3! I didn't hear about Spark in time this year but I've already started saving my pennies to register for the next one.

Chelsea said...

What I'd like to know: When is Spark no. 3 going to be?

I'm trying to plan for it now!